Thursday, March 26, 2009

ohhYESSSSS

ohh man am i super duper psyched on my new frame.  i think i chose a good size which i was most nervous about.  the saddle to bar drop isnt too bad at all, at least in my very unorthodox preliminary test fits, which really tell me not much at all.  the frame is very nice tho. welds are beefy but still semi smoothed out, the carbon looks nice, the zerts inserts are kinda cool too, they are see through heh.  one of the best features in the FULL carbon fork, steer tube and all. ive got it mostly built up, i need a few more things including a chain cause the tard i bought the parts from broke the chain instead of using the quick release link that was right in front of my face when i opened the package up, not sure how he missed it/didnt bother to look for it and went for broke. some pics below and some more tomorrow, or whenever i get my stuff from pbk and actaully complete the build. ohh and remind me to post about the mit museum: rovs, androids, chairs crashing into cats, and a keith haring hologram portrait.








No comments:

Post a Comment